Camping lamp beacon turquoise
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout
A small, warm light is a must in the tent or in front of the motorhome. That's why we've included these great lamps from Barebones as a complement to our road typing products and what can you say: we love them! So beautifully colorful and in a retro style and with the latest technology they simply look super chic.
Beacon Light Turquoise
The lamp can be easily hung up or stood up using the carabiner attached to the top. The beacon comes with a 30-inch cable for the rechargeable battery that lasts more than 200 hours on low power or three hours on high power. And thanks to a practical charge level indicator, you'll never be left in the dark.
- Rechargeable battery
- Up to 220 lumens
- Provides up to 200 hours of light on the lowest setting
- Comes with 76cm charging cable
- Dimensions: 15 x 8 cm
About the light bulb:
- LED: 3 Watt Cree
- Light spectrum: 3000K
- Lumens: Low: 30 High: 220
- Battery: (1) 8W lithium-ion cell
- Charging time: 4-5 hours
- Input: 5V. maximum 1A Max
- 3 positions
To ensure that the battery does not run out, the battery should be charged every 3/4 months. This increases battery life.
The classic and functional design of the Beacon lamp was inspired by two sustainable pieces:
- The shape of the body and the protective housing are influenced by the design of the traditional fishing lantern. These lanterns served as the fishermen's primary source of light and helped the crew keep an eye on even the most turbulent elements.
- Another source of inspiration for her body shape, which directly affects the location of the top carabiner, is the traditional miner's lamp. Anchored in mine tunnels, these lanterns served as guards for miners while working in dangerous environments.